The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC), Human Resources Division is seeking a Third Party Administrator (TPA) for Workers' Compensation. The selected TPA will provide adjusting services for the Supreme Court, Appellate Courts, Judicial Library, Habeas Corpus Research Center, Commission on Judicial Performance, trial court judges, 54 of the 58 trial courts, and the AOC.
The contract term will be for (2) two years with up to (3) three one-year options at the AOC's sole discretion.
Prospective candidates are required to attend a mandatory pre-proposal conference in order to proceed with the selection process. The pre-proposal conference is scheduled for November 17, 2005, starting at 10:00 a.m. An appearance is required.
Written proposal must be received no later than 1:00 p.m., December 14, 2005. Oral, facsimile, or email submitted proposals will not be accepted.
Further details regarding solicitation and program requirements are set forth in Request for Proposals (RFP) No. HR 0502, Workers' Compensation TPA Program Consolidation.
Any questions regarding RFP NO. 0502 must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 1:00 p.m., November 22, 2005.
- RFP - Main Body, (PDF, 146 KB) (DOC, 361 KB)
- Attachment 1, (DOC, 716 KB)
- Attachment 2, (DOC, 97 KB)
- Attachment 3, (DOC, 187 KB)
- Attachment 4, (DOC, 80 KB)
- Attachment 5, (DOC, 137 KB)
- Appendix A, (PDF, 1,454 KB)
- Appendix B, (PDF, 83 KB)
- Appendix C, (PDF, 347 KB)
- Appendix D, (PDF, 310 KB)
- Appendix E, (XLS, 16 KB)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendance list, (DOC, 82 KB)
- Questions and Answers, (DOC, 44 KB)
- Addendum 1, (DOC, 182 KB)
- Notice of Intent to Award, (DOC, 30 KB)