The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) seeks to identify and retain a qualified service provider to host the AOC's video content as streaming video-on-demand over the Web and to encode new streaming audio and/or video from tape sources into Real Media, Windows Media, and other digital formats. This RFP invites prospective service providers to submit their qualifications to the AOC to provide these services. The contract will run from March 1 to December 31, 2004, with options to extend.
The prospective service provider should be able to
(1) Maintain a reliable redundant-site content delivery system,
(2) Provide disk storage in a secure facility with adequate backup procedures,
(3) Deliver broadband streaming media on demand, with or without user authentication,
(4) Provide a Web-based application for administering the hosting account, including account information, Web and FTP access and upload information, and disk and data transfer usage reports, and
(5) Provide 24X7X365 live technical support for network delivery and account administration.
A maximum of $20,000 is available for this contract, with a negotiable option for renewal for calendar years 2005 and 2006.
Interested vendors should note that proposals are due no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, January 30, 2004. For questions regarding the RFP, please contact Mandy Covey at the Administrative Office of the Courts, 455 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102; telephone: 415-865-7756; e-mail: email@example.com.